The KBC Group originated in South Africa with an extended footprint into SADEC Countries. The ever-increasing importance of safety, health, environmental and community (sustainable development) learning and compliance, allows KBC to offer our services to a wide range of clients in different countries and environments.
Employers who have a real concern for employee and contractor safety at their operations can benefit from KBC’s service offering. Our focus remains primarily on Pre-On Boarding and On Boarding processes for 3rd Party Specialists (Service Providers/Contractors) who are required to build/expand/maintain infrastructure installations.
Our Learner Management Service (LMS) ensures that appropriately selected, engaged, healthy and competent employees are fully pre-qualified to access site. Clients can select from a range of specialist services in the LMS process.
Our undertaking is to be the client’s business partner and not serve as an appointed Service Provider only. We offer a seamless service to the client and associated contractor community with the emphasis on innovation, quality, cost- and time efficiencies.
- KBC Health and Safety is a subsidiary of the Workforce Holdings Limited.
- We have a National footprint.
- We train, on average, 120 000 learners every year.
- Quality is key! From our facilitators to our course material we are all about EXCELLENCE.
- Our technology-driven products position our clients to achieve a No Harm culture.
We customize our programmes and delivery for our client’s target market.